Since 05.03.2018 the Company has ceased cooperation with the payment service Yandeх.Моney
This decision is caused by the fact that:
- from 01.03.2018, the interest rate charged by the service for crediting clients' funds to the Company has significantly increased.
- from the beginning of 2018, a certain portion of clients who received interest from the Company in a crypto currency were forcibly offered to pass
extended verification, including the provision of information on the origin of funds and previously earned income.
- in some cases, the payment service urged users to designate it as their tax agent,
Calculation and payment of taxes on personal income.
As a result of the above, LineLA Company from 05.03.2018 accepts transactions from residents of the Russian Federation through electronic exchange offices
in the Bitcoin crypto currency (BTC).
Payment of interest payments to customers, as before, is carried out for any payment details of customers indicated by the customer in their personal account
This solution has a number of advantages for the Company's customers:
- Complete absence of commissions, both at input of means, and at a conclusion.
- Absence of limits on the volume of transactions.
- It is possible to work through any fiat and crypto-currencies, eps, payment aggregators.
- Exchange electronic points are not interested in the origin of funds and do not impose any additional services.
- Funds transferred to the accounts of the Company immediately enter the work of traders, without the need for additional conversions, which allows the Company
to switch from 2/3/2018 to 2-3 occasional weekly interest accruals.